Haller sidelined indefinitely after tumour discovered

0 47

Former Ajax striker Sebastien Haller has been sidelined indefinitely after tumour was discoverd as the club chief says he will get to be treatment.

Dortmund new striker Sebastien Haller has been sidelined indefinitely after a tumour was discovered in his testicle.

The Bundesliga team stated this on Monday after the former Ajax forward claims not to be feeling well.

The 28-year-old Ivory Coast international travelled back to Dortmund to undergo medical tests after feeling unwell.

“This news today came as a shock to Sebastien Haller and to all of us,” said BVB sporting director Sebastian Kehl.

“We will do everything in our power to ensure that he receives the best possible treatment.”

The club said the forward will be absent for an indefinite period as he will receive the best treatment for the discovered tumour.

The striker joined Dortmund from Dutch side Ajax Amsterdam on a four-year contract earlier this month.

 

Sportscliffs

Leave a comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Pin It on Pinterest

Shares