United to take appropriate steps in response to Ronaldo interview

0 32

Manchester United issues statement in response to Cristiano Ronaldo’s latest interview.

Manchester United have initiated an appropriate step in response to Cristiano Ronaldo’s interview with Piers Morgan.

The statement comes after the final excerpt of the interview aired on TalkTV on Thursday night, in which Ronaldo said he felt “provoked” by manager Erik ten Hag after he refused to come on last month against Tottenham and left Old Trafford before the full-time whistle.

The forward revealed in his interview that he has no respect for the new manager Erik Ten Hag and also claims former interim manager Ralf Rangnick appointment was a wrong one.

He also stated in his interview that the Glazers do not care about Manchester United has they have failed in giving better facilities to United’s training ground.

The complete interview was aired in two parts on Wednesday and Thursday and the club have now issued a short statement.

“Manchester United has this morning initiated appropriate steps in response to Cristiano Ronaldo’s recent media interview,” the club said on Friday.

“We will not be making further comment until this process reaches its conclusion.”

In part two of the interview with Morgan, Ronaldo also revealed he rejected a €350m (£305m) offer to play in Saudi Arabia this summer and claimed he had “many offers” to leave United.

 

 

Sportscliffs

Leave a comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Pin It on Pinterest

Shares